Detail Inovasi Perguruan Tinggi


Tema: "Seminar Nasional Dan Call For Papers “Sustainable Competitive Advantage – 5” "
Judul: UPAYA MENINGKATKAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN MELALUI KUALITAS PELAYANAN PT. GO-JEK INDONESIA CABANG BANDUNG
Perguruan Tinggi: Universitas Widyatama
Jenis/sdm: dosen/0420068503

Tahun: 2015

Congestion in major cities in Indonesia has increased thus inhibiting the growth of business and trade. While using public transportation has a comfort problem is declining. It is caused by several factors, among which include the maintenance of public vehicles that are often overlooked, increasing criminal acts that threaten the lives and safety. Go-jek into one of the alternative public transportation orders, it is expected to change the public perception of the transport motorcycles. Go-Jek creates a centralized delivery system by using Google Maps to calculate their costs. Given the increasing competition will lead to customer loyalty issues would be difficult to maintain, then the public transport business is required to understand the demands of customers for the services offered. Then to increase customer loyalty PT. Go-Jek Indonesia Branch Bandung, the quality of service in the company should be further improved. This research is descriptive and verification, 115 samples of consumers PT. Go-Jek Indonesia Branch Bandung using iterative calculations as much as 3 times. Analysis of the data in this study using multiple regression analysis. The results showed that most affect customer loyalty of sub variables of service quality is reliability. Simultaneously, a whole sub variables affect service quality customer loyalty by 89.5% and the remaining 10.5% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study.