Detail Inovasi Perguruan Tinggi


Tema: Manajemen
Judul: Fundamental Performance towards Capital in Coal Mining Industry
Perguruan Tinggi: Universitas Presiden
Jenis/sdm: dosen/0418077102

Tahun: 2017

The research was conducted to find out the influence of fundamental performance toward debt to equity ratio at Indonesia coal-mining company for period 2010–2014. The type of data that used in this research was secondary data from coal-mining companies from annually financial statements derived from Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). Through purposive sampling, this research got 50 observations from ten companies in five years which fulfill the criteria. This research used quantitative research, which using descriptive analysis, classical assumption test, multiple regression analysis and hypothesis testing. The result was concluded current ratio, fixed to total assets, and return on equity which having significant influences. On the other hand, degree of operating leverage has no significant influences to debt to equity ratio. Simultaneously, those four independent variables contribute 72.26% and the remaining of 27.74% is influenced by other factors.